Scratches and chips in automobile paint can lead to corrosion and other damage. Paint Protection Film is a transparent, protective covering that is put to your vehicle’s paint finish. This film keeps your automobile looking new by preventing paint damage and other types of wear and tear. But do you know the advantages of using Paint Protection Film on your car? Let’s find out with the help of Ceramic Pro Auto Spa in Lancaster, PA!
Paint Protection Film: What are its advantages?
Paint Protection Film is a coating of acrylic, urethane film, or polyurethane that is durable, transparent, flexible, heat resistant, and impact resistant, applied to the automotive paint surface. Paint Protection Film has a high degree of flexibility, and a high gloss finish.
Paint Protection Film has an enormous value on the car’s surface. To extend its advantages, let’s explore with Ceramic Pro Auto Spa!
- PPF film protects painted surfaces from the detrimental effects of the environment, such as UV radiation, oxidizing agents, acid rain, bird droppings, dust, filth, stone splash, and more.
- Paint Protection Film will not modify the color of your car’s original paint, allowing you to add elegance and value to your vehicle for a long time. It is made of eco-friendly materials and does not include harmful or dangerous ingredients. Therefore it will not change the color of the original paint.
- Paint Protection Film improves the appearance of your car’s interior. PPF film protects the automobile from water and dirt, keeping the interior clean and new and preventing minor scratches. Paint Protection Film provides UV resistance, which prevents causes from damaging the quality of the interior.
How long does Paint Protection Film (PPF) last?
You can typically tell when you buy high-quality films because they come with a warranty. Aside from the film’s quality, the three most important factors influencing PPF lifespan are as follows.
If the cars surface is moist, dusty, damaged, or rough, the film will not attach effectively and soon peel off. The prep work for a PPF application is the most time-consuming and critical part of the procedure because nothing else matters if it is done incorrectly.
When we finish all preliminary work, it is time to apply the film. It is a delicate and sophisticated procedure since professionals must avoid any bubbles, wrinkles, or folds that would result in a bad outcome.
Although PPF is exceptionally resistant to environmental effects, including UV radiation, road grit, salt, and acidic bird droppings, it will ultimately wear out. Your film’s durability is determined in part by how much damage it is subjected to.
What should we take into consideration in the aftercare of Paint Protection Film?
- Paint Protection Film protects vehicles that require regular maintenance wash cycles and a silica sealant coating every 3-4 months. It takes 14 days for air bubbles and water to dry completely. You must not push or touch them.
- For at least seven days, no extra water exposure or car cleaning.
- Do not use a pressure washer to clean the margins of PPF film. If sections are unclean, use a wash mitt lightly to clean them.
- Maintain a regular car washing program.
Ceramic Pro Auto Spa in Lancaster, PA, provides Paint Protection Film to protect your vehicle’s paint from harm. Our Paint Protection Film is unrivaled in the industry. It’s made from the highest-quality materials. It also comes with a lifetime guarantee, so you can rest easy knowing your automobile is covered for the remainder of its life. See us or call (717) 621-2132 to make an appointment at Ceramic Pro Auto Spa in Lancaster, PA! We’ll handle all of your paint protection needs.