Ceramic Coating is a solution for protecting your car’s paint from harsh weather and providing a high gloss luster for the entire vehicle! With proper care, we can maintain it for years! But what is the best way to protect your Ceramic Coating? Let’s find out the answer with Ceramic Pro Auto Spa in Lancaster, PA!
Is ceramic Coating long-lasting?
Ceramic coatings have a lifetime of around five years. However, depending on how you maintain and care for your automobile, the lifespan may be shorter or longer. However, regular care may not always produce the intended benefits. Your car must also be adequately cared for and maintained using the necessary products and procedures.
What are the best ways to clean ceramic coated cars?
Do you know how to wash your automobile after it has been ceramic coated, and what wash procedure to avoid scratches? Consider the following ceramic coating maintenance ideas and recommendations:
- Avoid cleaning your automobile at a self-service car wash. It will just damage your automobile’s finish and cause tiny scratches to appear. It is due to highly abrasive brushes in automatic car washes, which can retain scratch-prone impurities from prior washes.
- Hand wash the car but avoid doing so in bright sunlight.
- Regularly clean your car. Although ceramic Coating may keep your automobile from getting dirty as quickly, you will still need to maintain it to keep contaminants at bay.
- Make sure that impurities such as bird droppings, tree sap, or insect splatter are removed from the automobile paint as soon as possible.
- Use professional vehicle wash supplies, and select a light car wash soap that is ph neutral.
- If you’re wondering how to wash your automobile after applying ceramic Coating, we recommend using the two bucket method. The two bucket approach suggests using one bucket for the shampoo wash solution and another for washing your wash mitt with plain water.
- Using a microfiber towel, thoroughly dry the car. These towels absorb tiny debris, bacteria, and germs while offering excellent drying properties.
How frequently should we wash a coated vehicle?
It is not suggested to wash your automobile for up to 7 days after applying the Coating. It allows the Coating to cure the surface of your car thoroughly. After seven days, we recommend cleaning your automobile at least twice a month to avoid contaminant build-up.
What happens if you don’t get a ceramic coating?
First, the original paint’s hardness and durability are reduced without a ceramic coating, which means that damage to the car’s original paintwork will occur over time. Light scratches, swirl marks, bird droppings, and hard water spots can damage your vehicle. These stains will gradually deteriorate the car’s natural color.
Second, the surface of your car will not be hydrophobic. Dirty water rapidly adheres to the car’s exterior. These stains can sometimes get etched, causing the paint layer to fade and become ruined.
Finally, if you do not obtain a ceramic coating service, your automobile will gradually lose its brilliant luster. Your car will begin to appear older, and additional scratches are likely to surface, making the exterior of your vehicle ugly.
Where can you find a good detailing business for Ceramic Coating?
Ceramic Coating at Ceramic Pro Auto Spa in Lancaster, PA, is a terrific choice for enhancing your vehicle with the best products from Ceramic Pro. Ceramic Pro extends the life of your car’s paint and protects it against bird droppings, acid rain, tree sap, and other environmental hazards. Ceramic Pro is suited for the harsh conditions of Pennsylvania. Your automobile will have a brilliant shine in the summer and will be protected against salt and other harmful compounds in the winter.
If you want to enhance your vehicle, look no further than Ceramic Pro Ceramic Coating in Lancaster, PA. With high quality Ceramic Pro ceramic coatings and well trained specialists, we bring the highest value to car owners and your vehicle! Call +1 (717) 621-2132 to schedule an appointment with Ceramic Pro Auto Spa!